May 30 – June 2, 2023
DAYTIME WORK: Tuesday – Friday | 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
EXPECT DAYTIME DELAYS WITH LANE AND RAMP CLOSURES IN BOTH DIRECTIONS.
- EB and WB crews will work throughout the length of the project from Pennsylvania Avenue in Beaumont to the SR-111 connector.
- Watch for crews performing striping, pavement repairs, and signage removal, these are FINAL PROJECT MODIFICATIONS.
- PLEASE DRIVE with caution.
- SPEED LIMIT IS 60 MPH.
- REDUCE your SPEED throughout the project area, construction zone double FINE VIOLATIONS apply.
- *All work is weather and field condition dependent; dates and times are subject to change.
NEIGHBORING PROJECTS: Please refer to other area project specific websites for construction related delays:
To complete the concrete rehabilitation without reducing freeway capacity, crews will build a temporary “crossover lane” in the construction area. A crossover lane creates workspace by shifting one lane of traffic to the other side of the freeway using a temporary K-Rail lane that crosses the center median.