There's a lot going on for the #i10TuneUp! Check out the alert for additional details, and don't forget to sign up to receive that info directly to your inbox by going to http://www.i10TuneUp.com! #Caltrans8 https://conta.cc/3JJb7rV
May 15 – 21, 2022
Daytime Work: Monday – Friday | 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
NO PLANNED LANE CLOSURES. CREWS CONTINUE WORKING BEHIND K-RAIL.
- WB and EB crews continue demolition, excavation, and paving throughout the length of the project from Beaumont to SR-111.
Nighttime Work: Monday – Friday | 7 p.m. – 6 a.m.
NIGHTTIME ALTERNATING LANE AND RAMP CLOSURES IN BOTH DIRECTIONS. EXPECT DELAYS, ALLOW ADDITIONAL TIME FOR TRAVEL.
- WB and EB from Main Street to SR-111 crews will work on demolition, excavation, and traffic reconfiguration activities.
- WB from Beaumont Avenue to Hargrave Street crews will be paving.
10-Day Ramp Closures: Due to high winds and poor field conditions the anticipated ramp OPENINGS and CLOSURES may be DELAYED and will begin and end during nighttime work hours.
- Anticipated closure Tues., May 31, reopening Sat., June 11
- WB Pennsylvania Avenue off-ramp
- ALTERNATE ROUTE: please use Highland Springs Avenue or Beaumont Avenue.
- Anticipated closure Tues., June 7, reopening Fri., June 17
- WB Highland Springs Avenue on-ramp
- ALTERNATE ROUTE: please use 8th Street, Sunset Avenue or Beaumont Avenue to access the WB I-10.
WB TEMPORARY Traffic Switch
- WB Split Lane diversion from Main Street to Haugen Lehmann Way (2.5 miles)
- Lane # 3 is closed for roadwork.
- Main Street exit; please use the right #4 lane.
- Semi-trucks; please use the right #4 lane.
- Please drive with caution in the area.
- See diagram:
WB Traffic Switch
Long-Term Ramp Closure
NEIGHBORING PROJECTS Please refer to other area project specific websites for other construction related closures and traffic delays:
To complete the concrete rehabilitation without reducing freeway capacity, crews will build a temporary “crossover lane” in the construction area. A crossover lane creates workspace by shifting one lane of traffic to the other side of the freeway using a temporary K-Rail lane that crosses the center median.